Treating Customers Fairly
We are committed to offering our customers the highest possible standards of service. In so doing we are pleased to support the initiative ‘Treating Customers Fairly’.
We recognise that both we and our customers have everything to gain if we look after your best interests and treat you fairly in all aspects of our dealings with you.
Our commitment to you
– We will provide you with clear information about the products and service we offer
– We will ascertain your individual needs, preferences & circumstances before recommending a product
– We will only recommend a product that we consider suitable for you and that you can afford
– We will not recommend a product if we can’t find one we consider suitable
– We will encourage you to ask if there’s something you don’t understand
– We will give you access to a formal complaints procedure should you become unhappy with our service
How you can help us
To help us give you the most appropriate advice, we will ask you to:
– Tell us as much as possible about your income & expenses, to help us assess how much you can afford
– Let us know about changes that might affect your ability to pay premiums.
– Let us know if there is any aspect of our service or product that you don’t understand.
– Tell us know if you think there are ways we can improve our service.