Unlimited Hospital Cover
All health plans offer unlimited hospital cover unlimited hospital cover and includes the hospital account and any other related accounts. Some plans might depend on you using network hospitals and doctors, and for planned admissions outside the defined network you will have to pay a portion or the full amount of the hospital account. Emergency admissions that is life threatening is covered in full.
Screening and Prevention
Preventive screening tests are important to make sure that a range of medical conditions are detected early. You will have access to some of these tests and it will not affect your day-to-day benefits.
You have access to a range of network GP's if you are registered for the Diabetes Care, Cardio Care, Mental Health Care and HIV Care programs. This allows you to unlock additional services and benefits to help you manage your condition.
Chronic Disease Cover
You are covered for defined list of 27 chronic conditions. You can get full cover if you use a network provider for approved chronic medicine on the medicine list.
You have access to a range of additional benefits and it includes the following:
- International travel cover as well as Africa evacuation cover
- Overseas treatment for if you need treatment that is not available in South Africa on the top plans
- Home-based care and Compassionate care
- Specialised medicine and technology
- Maternity Benefit that includes certain healthcare services while you are pregnant and after the birth of your baby.
Comprehensive Cover For Cancer
The oncology benefit is specifically designed to help you in the time you need it most.