Cyber Liability Insurance
Let's Talk Cyber Liability
The good news is that the correct cover for all the risk associated with Cyber Liability has been developed. This cover ensures that clients can have the same protection and peace of mind as they do with more familiar forms of insurance cover, so that they can focus on growing their businesses in safety.
Why you need Cyber Insurance
You might think your password is clever, or that your data is safe. But your data in the hands of a hacker can lead to disaster. So keep those pesky hackers away and make sure your data is safe with Cybersecurity.
Let The Facts Speak For Themselves
The South African Banking Risk Information Centre has shown that South Africans lose in excess of R2.2bn to internet fraud and phishing attacks annually. This statistic should cause everyone to stand up and take notice.
- System downtime or unavailability
- Data Loss
- Revenue Loss
- Loss of Competitive Advantage
- Litigation as a result of compromised data
- Reputational damages and the costs of mitigating further impacts as a result of a breach or series of breaches
- Regulatory and Industry related penalties