Your Task Will Be
The successful applicant will primarily be responsible for performing risk analysis on insurance policy applications of both individuals and organizations.
- Process quotes, new business, amendments and client queries
- Processing Corrective action
- Action Renewals
- Build and maintain internal and external relationships which includes insurers and clients
- Provide ongoing service and support to your client base
- Attend to the personal tasks assigned by the Brokers for whom you work on a daily basis. These tasks will include duties such as running the Brokers daily diary, making, confirming and rescheduling meetings and appointments and taking messages.
- Ensuring that the Brokers clients’ Salesforce and Drive folders are kept up to date
- Preparation and maintenance of client fleet lists, including vehicle values
- Preparation of presentations, quotations and client portfolio packs
- Assisting the Brokers in compiling reports and schedules
- Arrange travel details for Brokers from time to time
- Assist broker with administrative duties
We need you to have
- Good knowledge related to basic legislation/regulation/compliance related to the short-term insurance industry.
- Proficient knowledge of all short-term insurance products. Reinsurance experience advantageous.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in commercial underwriting.
- RE5 and NQF4 FAIS Accreditation.
- Excellent communication skills
We will be made exceptionally happy if...
- You have proven success in the commercial insurance industry
- You have your full insurance qualification (RE and Fais credits)
What you get in return
- Awesome working environment
- Best Italian Coffee in town
- Onsite Gym
- Provident fund contribution
- Medical Aid Contribution
- Unlimited earning potential